Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Disney's Cinderella

Today I watched Cinderella with my little girl Mia. It is a well loved classic!!! I love Cinderella. I have since I was young. As I have found with all movies that I watched when I was young and watch again now as an adult, there is different meaning to them than there once was. I would give Cinderella 4 1/2 points!
As an adult I still love this movie. The artistry in the cartooning is brilliant. The story is a great one that has many meanings. Some of my favorite parts are when they find the new mouse, Gus; when the Fairy Godmother comes and helps out Cinderella; when the Prince and Cinderella dance; and many many more. I think there are not any parts that I dislike. I guess I am not a fan of the way the step-mother and step-sisters treat Cinderella. It is definitely not nice, and it gets the message across that they are evil.

No comments:

Post a Comment